Thursday 12 July 2012

Nail Art - Lines / Stripes nail polish

Hey guys

Today, I have tried to create the lines / stripes look on my nails.  I saw this tried and tested on Trying To Be Beautiful 's blogger and thought I would give it a go.

You use the same method as what I explained in my 'Laser Nail Art' blog post, however you just stick the strips of cellotape either vertically or horizontally across your nails to create the desired effect. 

I suppose you could even stick them on a diagonal angle if you fanied something different.

This is how my nails came out:

line stripe nail art nicki minaj nail polish


I used Barry M instant foil effects in Silver, and OPI Pink Friday from the Nicki Minaj Collection.  I think the colours compliment each other really well.

As you can see from the photo, I had a go at both vertical and horizontal stripes / lines and I think both ways look fabulous.

Hope this post has been of help, any questions or comments please please post them below.

Robin Sparkles

line stripe nail art nicki minaj nail polish

2 comments:

  1. Quality! I need some of that foil effects nail polish.

    My newest discovery and the next technique I must try is fish tail braid nails!! They are amazingggg x
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HvT-M-BPRck/T98ItOLgF9I/AAAAAAAAGHs/fm9eJfSq52Q/s640/Fishtail+manicure+tutorial.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow they look sooo cool! Do you have a link to the blog on how to do them?

      Thank you for sharing this great idea!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I look forward to reading it :0)

LinkWithin

You might also like:
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs