Thursday 4 February 2016

Entrelac Tunisian Crochet Pink Baby Blanket

Entrelac Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Wool Yarn Knit Patchwork


Entrelac Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Wool Yarn Knit Patchwork


Hi guys

Today I just wanted to show you my latest finished project from start - finish. I have made my baby daughter an entrelac tunisian crochet blanket which is big enough for her cot bed once she moves into it or it will last her as a lap blanket for a long time.  Until now all the blankets I had made her were much smaller so I am hoping this one will last her a lot longer.

Have you tried Entrelac before? Let me know what you think of this blanket in the comments below :0)

Until next time!


Follow me Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram YouTube Facebook Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I look forward to reading it :0)

LinkWithin

You might also like:
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs