Wednesday 28 September 2016

Baable Hat by Donna Smith Shetland Wool Week

baable hat baa-ble donna smith shetland wool week knitting stranded colourwork knit

 I'm being good recently and trying to work on one WIP at a time! 

Last night I finished not one but two Baable hats! I originally made the grey and blue but it came out too big for me so I left it pom pom less. Then the other day my mum tried it on and said she would like it. 

I already had the second one on my needles trying out the young adult variation (which I'm thrilled to say fits!) so I finished them both off together last night.

Such a cute free pattern on Ravelry and knits up quite quickly. Great piece to practice my first stranded colourwork in knitting. 

What do you think of my Baable hats? 

Robin x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I look forward to reading it :0)

LinkWithin

You might also like:
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs