Friday 30 September 2016

Passport Travel Organiser - Blissful Patterns

blissful patterns etsy sewing passport travel organiser organizer walletWe were recently lucky enough to go on holiday and now that there are three of us, I thought it was about time I made us a travel organiser to hold all our bits in, especially for the airport for quick easy access.

I found a fantastic pattern on Etsy by Blissful Patterns and decided it had everything I needed. Passport pockets, pen holder, coin zip and room for cards and boarding passes etc. 

I've got a thing for leopard print fabrics at the moment so I armed myself with some at my local shop and got to work. Im new to sewing and spent all night from about 9 pm through until 2am making it but I'm so pleased with how it came out. 

It was an easy beginner pattern to follow and cut the fabric and I would recommend you check her etsy shop out for more fabulous sewing patterns. 

What do you guys think?

Robin x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I look forward to reading it :0)

LinkWithin

You might also like:
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs