Tuesday 1 April 2014

How to make a fur and fleece dog / cat double snuggle sack or sleeping bag or bed

dog cat snuggle sack sleeping bag youtube tutorial how to make fur fleece double comfy bed


Hey guys

I have uploaded a new YouTube video! This time it is showing you how to make your own doggy snuggle sack / sleeping bag.  The one I make is big enough for my cat and dog to share but you can adjust the measurements I provide to make your own one possibly smaller or bigger as you need.

You can watch my YouTube tutorial by clicking here.

NB: This tutorial is a sewing tutorial.  I had to hand sew as my machine is broken but if you have a machine it will be A LOT quicker!

If you would like me to write a blog post on how I made the dog snuggle sack then please let me know in the comments below :0)


dog cat snuggle sack sleeping bag youtube tutorial how to make fur fleece double comfy bed
No guys, you are meant to be IN it, not ON it!!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I look forward to reading it :0)

LinkWithin

You might also like:
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs