Friday 7 September 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 4 Green Nails - Tiffany & Co inspired

Hey guys

Here is my post for day 4 of the 31 day challenge, the task was to create green nails.

I did 2 coats of a Barry M green polish that I have (when I am back home I shall try to remember to add the colour shade) then applied a coat of Rimmel Matte finish to make a similar effect to the box. I then used my new striping brush I did the lines for the ribbon.  I also thought that the matte of the green against the shine of the white would make it look more like a silky ribbon.

tiffany & co inspired nail art nails

tiffany & co inspired nail art nails


I then took my new Konad white pearl special stamping polish and tried to add stamps of bows, however this was a complete fail (as you can see in the photos).  Did I do wrong getting white pearl rather than just the white?  Has anyone else used Konad white pearl and offer any advice or guidance?

Anywho, this is what I ended up with.  To be honest it was going so bad I kinda gave up on it and thought I better just take pictures to show.

Robin Sparkles

6 comments:

  1. I think it looks really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I dont know why I am just not happy with it! The stamp didnt work very well at all! :-(

      Delete
  2. Looks good. White pearl is probably aimed at using on darker colours. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I really cannot work out why it stamped so pale, it is meant to be a special stamping polish! I didnt mean to order white pearl I thought it was just white, major mistake! x

      Delete
  3. Robin, these are just soooo lovely!

    Great job.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, I am pleased you like them :0)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I look forward to reading it :0)

LinkWithin

You might also like:
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs