Wednesday 12 September 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 5 Blue Nails - Leopard Animal Print Nail Art



Hey girlies

Tonight has been a busy night on the nail art front, 3 manicures later and I am finally happy with the outcome enough to post it. I started off trying a no water marble technique, failed! I then tried the monarch butterfly technique as demonstrated my the brilliant cutepolish on YouTube, failed!

As you can imagine I was starting to lose hope when I suddenly thought I know! Ill have my first attempt at leopard animal print nail art...and heres how it turned out!

blue leopard print animal nail art nails

Let me know what you think in the comments section below :-)

Robin Sparkles

blue leopard print animal nail art nails
 

5 comments:

  1. Looks lovely. Can you include some details of what you used and how you did it? Love the blue. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall take photos and post a "how to" blog this evening or tomorrow :0)

      The blue is Barry M, i'll also add details of the paints I used. x

      Delete
    2. Did you catch my 'How to' blog that I posted? I hoep it was helpful :0) x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too, if it was up to me I would have lots of animal print in my house!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I look forward to reading it :0)

LinkWithin

You might also like:
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs