Wednesday 5 September 2012

Vintage Victorian Rose Flower Nail Art

Hey guys

I tried a new technique last night that I have watched be done on YouTube, this is the video that I used as my guidance... YouTube Video Vintage Flowers There are a lot of videos that require paint or a brush, I used used some good ole' nail polish and my thinest dotting tool.

Vintage victorian rose flower nail art is definitely the way forward!  I am really looking forward to practicing this technique again in the future and trying out different colours, I think a baby blue pastel base coat would look lovely as used in the demo video on YouTube.

Here is my attempt at re-creating this fabulous design, what do you think? :0)

vintage victorian rose flower painted nail art


I know I have got a bit of a way to go with shading the leaves etc, I only had one green to hand!  I also think I should have used a toothpick like the demo video as I used a dotting tool but I dont think the tip was still thin enough.

I am going to leave you with a couple more pics of my design, I would love to read your feedback and thoughts below.  Have you tried this technique before? I would love to read your blogs and see your pics of this.

Robin Sparkles

vintage victorian rose flower painted nail art
 

vintage victorian rose flower painted nail art

10 comments:

  1. I love the colour combination. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, not 100% sold on the yellow but i do love the design

      Delete
  2. I think this look amazing!!! I want to try this so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much, you should try it? If you do be sure to give me the link to your post :-)

      Delete
  3. Loving this! We will have to give it a try ourselves as they look so beautiful!

    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! If you do be sure to post me the link to your post :0)
      x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you!

      You should watch the video and give it a try yourself :0) x

      Delete
  5. This is gorgeous! :) and omg i just saw your tweet about my butterfly mani. I just replied but didnt realize you sent it so long ago! Im sorry, i have a post on them but not a tutorial. I just did gradients on each nail and then followed the video tutorial cutepolish has on youtube :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love cutepolish videos, they are awesome! I shall check out your post, thank you :0)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I look forward to reading it :0)

LinkWithin

You might also like:
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs