Sunday 16 September 2012

How to: Blue leopard animal print nail art

Hey guys

This is how I did my blue leopard animal print nails the other day. I used:

Barry M blue nail polish
Barry M gold foil effects nail polish
W7 black nail polish
Dotting tool / end of a kirby grip

I started off by painting my nails all over with the blue Barry M base colour.

I then took the gold polish and using the brush of the nail polish dabbed a few dots onto each nail. The key is to keep these random and NOT tidy (leopard spots are not perfect circles).

Then take your dotting tool or end of a kirby grip (works just as well) starting dotting black around the gold spots. Again, keep this random and messy and dont make it the whole way round the spot, have unregulated spaces inbetween. I also did a couple of small black dots without the gold to add to the effect.

I hope this helps and feel free to post links to your leopard print nail art designs below so I can check them out?

Robin Sparkles


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I look forward to reading it :0)

LinkWithin

You might also like:
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs