Saturday 27 December 2014

Lazy Saturday Chit Chat

I write this post to you whilst sat on my sofa, crochet v stitch blanket over my lap, dog's head perched on me, hubby & brother playing Fifa on his new Christmas gift whilst eating shortbread biscuits! Oh, what a life!

I haven't really been committed to blogging for a while, I have been super duper busy with Christmas prep (we hosted both Christmas day and Boxing day at ours this year including two full meals!) busy with work and a home learning course, crocheting some Christmas gifts which I shall post about over the next week and life is just running away with me.

I feel like today is the first day in quite a while that I have done nothing and am enjoying it tbh!

I have used my time today to research two different things. No. 1 is finding myself some Dr Martens to order as I need some waterproof boots (Ugg's do not fit this requirement). Lucky for me, I have small size 3 feet which I have discovered means that I can order junior DM's for around £30 less, woop woop! 

No.2 has been researching sock knitting again.  I did successfully cast on two at a time socks on one circular needle but dropped a couple of stitches and ditched the whole attempt.  I don't really like the look of using DPN's I think that will confuse me no end so I am trying to find a beginners easy sock knitting pattern to knit an entire sock on a short / mini 9 or 19 inch circular needle.  If any of you guys could point me in the direction of a good easy beginners pattern I would be really grateful.

Anywho, I am going to have a read on my new Kindle and allow myself to have a Saturday afternoon doze.  I promise to be back next week with lots of photos of all the crochet Christmas presents I made and get back on my blogging quest.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and see you soon!


Follow me Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram YouTube Facebook Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I look forward to reading it :0)

LinkWithin

You might also like:
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs