Sunday 2 June 2019

Long time, no blog! Home schooling / Game schooling

Wow a lot has happened in the last 2 years!

Moving forward, I think this blog is going to become a resource for me documenting our home school journey and the different things we try and play along the way. 

My cub is 3.5 years old and recently she has really discovered a love of board games / card games.  She has been playing Uno Junior for a while and we recently added a couple more games to her collection namely Sleeping Queens and Ticket to Ride First Journey Europe.  I intend to do a separate blog post for each game and will link them here once they are written.

I also have two online courses starting over the next couple of weeks.  I am doing A Beautiful Childhood online course with Eloise of Mighty Mother on Instagram and then The Simple Art of Toy Rotation with Rowan of Invitations to Play on Instagram.

I will keep you up to date with how these two courses go and am excited to get some fresh ideas in my tool kit for home schooling my cub.  

In the meantime what are your kids favourite board games / card games? Particularly, if your child is 4/5 years old.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I look forward to reading it :0)

LinkWithin

You might also like:
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs