Tuesday 25 February 2014

Aqua Marine Nail Stamping - Bundle Monster design

bundle monster holiday nail stamping plates collection 2013 ship dolphin octopus sea aqua marine ocean nail art design nails stamp
 
Hey guys
 
Just wanted to show you a nail stamping design I created over the weekend using my Bundle Monster nail stamping plates.
 
I painted a base using a Barry M mint green polish.  I then stamped a kinda wavy sea current type design using Barry M silver foil effects to try and create an illusion of the sea.  I then stamped a ship from the Bundle Monster Holiday Plates collection, a dolphin design and a cute little octopus.
 
It is really simple and I like layering up my stamps and using more than one on top of each other.
 
Hope you like this design, thanks for reading.

bundle monster holiday nail stamping plates collection 2013 ship dolphin octopus sea aqua marine ocean nail art design nails stamp
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I look forward to reading it :0)

LinkWithin

You might also like:
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs