Monday 17 February 2014

Barry M Nail Polish swatch - Mushroom NP310

barry m nail polish varnish mushroom brown grey mocha np310 paint swatch gold foil effects
barry m nail polish varnish mushroom brown grey mocha np310 paint swatch gold foil effects


Hey sparkles!
 
Todays post is to review and show my swatch of my most recent nail polish purchase: Barry M's Mushroom NP310.  It is available to buy directly from the Nail Polish section of Barry M's website by clicking here.
 
I have been looking for a light mocha kinda colour for a while now and when I saw this on the shelf in Boots for a snap of £2.99 I decided I must buy!
 
Barry M's Mushroom is a really strong, luxurious colour which goes on perfectly.  If you are in a hurry, you could totally get away with only one coat too! (Pictures above only have one coat). I also have one coat of Barry M's foil effects in gold on my accent finger.
 
All in all, Barry M Mushroom gets a double thumbs up from me and I would really recommend this gorgeous colour which is bang on trend at the moment.

 
 


2 comments:

  1. I just love the mushroom shade with the gold against it :) very pretty nails! x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for your lovely comment, I am so pleased you like it too x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I look forward to reading it :0)

LinkWithin

You might also like:
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs