Friday 24 August 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 1 Red Nails

Hey guys
 
As you have probably gathered from my previous post I was looking for people to take part in the 31 day challenge with me, doing each day of the challenge every three days (to make it a bit more managable).
 
The first day of the challenge is "Red nails" and here is the design I have created. I haven't been stamping very long so please forgive me they are far from perfect! I used a red Barry M nail polish as the base, then stamped using Barry M silver foil effects and bundle monster plate BM220 using the nautical star french tip design.

Red nautical star stamping bundle monster nail art

I hope you love them, I absolutely love nautical stars.

I have already done a lot of planning for what my following post designs will be and I hope you like what is to come.

Thanks for stopping by and reading.

Robin Sparkles

Red nautical star stamping bundle monster nail art
 
Red nautical star stamping bundle monster nail art

4 comments:

  1. Purdy! You should come join the one Kimber started!! We only just begun - we're doing yellow on Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i am getting added to your groups list :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I look forward to reading it :0)

LinkWithin

You might also like:
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs