Thursday 2 August 2012

Pink Gradient Ombre Nail Manicure

Hey guys!

A couple of nights ago I did a really quick mani but didnt get round to posting a blog about it.

I used a lighter and a darker shade of pink and a makeup sponge to create a pink toned ombre gradient manicure.

They are so simple to do and you can do this with as many colours as you wish, and I think they just look so effective, especially as a base for a beautiful nail stamping design.

So here you have it, my pink gradient ombre nail design manicure:

pink gradient ombre nail polish manicure


Hope you love it as much as I do, would love to read your comments below.

Robin Sparkles

pink gradient ombre nail polish manicure

7 comments:

  1. Looks very pretty! I can't get the hang of gradients yet.....soon I hope :oP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, you will! I think mine have got a long way to go yet compared to some!

      Thanks for following my blog, i have followed you back :-)

      Delete
  2. This is a really cute design, I was also wandering if your blog name is after robinsparkles from the show called how I met your mother ?? Btw check out my blog and please follow me (www.howimetyournails.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This design is really cute, and I was wondering if your blog name was named after robinsparkles from how I met your mother ?? And chck out my blog and maybe follow me as I'm going to follow you (www.howimetyourmother.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank u. That is indeed where i got the name from :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I look forward to reading it :0)

LinkWithin

You might also like:
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs