Sunday 19 August 2012

Red & Gold Hounds Tooth Nail Stamping

Hi guys

Sorry its been a little while, been busy the last few days with a new addition to the family!

Here is a little mani I did recently using Bundle Monster 2012 nail stamping plate set, plate number BM322. I used Barry M 262 Bright Red and Barry M Gold Foil Effects. I am not blown away by the red, I would probably have preferred something a bit deeper and darker but still, here is the mani I ended up with!

I would love to read your comments below, have you used this plate?

Robin Sparkles


hounds tooth nail stamping bundle monster art
Hounds tooth nail stamping

2 comments:

  1. Almost cousins, used the same plate, you did a good job stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checked yours out, it looks great? What white did you use to stamp with?

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I look forward to reading it :0)

LinkWithin

You might also like:
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs