Monday 6 August 2012

Adventures in Stamping - Sunday Challenge - Metallics

Hey girlies

Those of you that are members of the Adventures in Stamping group on Facebook will know that yesterdays 'We stamp on sunday's' challenge was metallics namely gold, silver & bronze in honour of the London Olympics 2012 that are currently going on (GO Team GB!!)

Here is the nail stamping manicure that I did yesterday, please bear in mind this is only my third attempt at nail stamping and also the first challenge that I had taken part in so with that in mind I am quite happy with myself.

nail stamping bundle monster 2012 metallic

I did a base coat on Rimmel I <3 Lasting Finish 080 Black Cab, then used Barry M Silver & Gold foil effects for the nail stamping.  I used gold on my thumb nail and silver on the rest of my finger nails.

Let me know what you think, I would love to read any comments below.

Thanks for reading guys.

Robin Sparkles

nail stamping bundle monster 2012 metallic foil effects

4 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! Hard to believe this is only your third try at stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thank you! That is great to read as i thought they looked very amateur!

      Delete
  2. Hi, I've tagged you for the Liebster Award! Hopefully you haven't done it already (sorry if you have), but if you head over here you can see details: http://thenailarthobby.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-liebster-award-my-first-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo no this is the first i have heard of it, i shall look into answering it tomorrow, thank you so much :-) x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I look forward to reading it :0)

LinkWithin

You might also like:
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs