Tuesday 28 August 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 2 Orange Nails

Hey girlies

Sorry it is a day late (crazy DIY happening) but here is my second post for the 31 day challenge.

I decided to make my own orange by mixing my red and yellow Barry M polishes together and sponging it onto my nails on top of a white base coat. The  colour came out as a beautiful coral orange, i really loved it. I then used Barry M gold foil effects and Bundle Monster 2011 plate BM223 to stamp a lovely tiger print.

orange tiger animal print stamping bundle monster nail art

Let me know what you guys think! :-)

Robin Sparkles

orange tiger animal print stamping bundle monster nail art



2 comments:

Thank you for your comment, I look forward to reading it :0)

LinkWithin

You might also like:
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs