Thursday 30 August 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 3 Yellow Nails

Hey guys

Sorry for another fly-by post but here is the manicure I have done for day 3 of the 31 day challenge.

Unfortunately after I stamped the first nail using a Barry M nail polish, the polish / bundle monster nail stamping plate I was using didnt want to stamp anymore which completely threw my plan for this mani out of the window.  (For your info I used BM-304 bundle monster nail stamping plate).

yellow white nail art gradient bundle monster stamping



Alas, I was left with a rather boring and uninspiring yellow to white nail gradient mani.  I promise to try and make the next one a bit more interesting! :0)

yellow white nail art gradient bundle monster stamping

Robin Sparkles

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment, I look forward to reading it :0)

LinkWithin

You might also like:
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs